Community discussions

MikroTik App

Caribetech
just joined
Topic Author

CCR1036 8G 2S+ Action Failed (6)

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:12 am

For some time I have been experiencing a problem with my CCR1036, I cannot delete files, nor can I make backup copies, I can export and copy the files manually and save them in another CCR.
then it goes into Kernel error, I delete partitions, format and mount the system with Netinstall and it works, it works 2 to 3 days and then the same problem.

From what I have read, it is a problem with the Nand or Disk of the CCR.

From what I have investigated, I do not see major comments and much less from the mikrotik team it seems that Tabu was for them to talk about this topic.

I would like to know if this has any solution or do I have to throw away this CCR1036 8G 2S + with 1 year and a half of purchase.

sleerf
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: CCR1036 8G 2S+ Action Failed (6)

Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:03 am

For a moment I had hope. Then a saw there was no answer. This is just bizarre. Given the skill and design capabilities of this company you would think they could find a way to simply delete files without having to do a complete reset.