Community discussions

MikroTik App

Dylanjoyfm
just joined
Topic Author

CPU warning Threshold on CCR

Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:22 pm

So I have a few CCR routers monitoring via SNMP with Zabbix and every once in a while I get "Device: Temperature is above warning threshold: >50". I did some digging and supposedly there's a place to edit that threshold value, but I cant seem to locate it. Would make sense to be under System>Health. Tried to edit via terminal and that wasn't one of the values I could edit. Temps while that alarm is active is Device is usually 26C and CPU 50C. The room that the router is in doesn't have the best air-conditioning and know that would technically solve my issues but that's already in plans. Battling building issues trying to get that solved, but that's another story. I know the CPU runs pretty close to the 50C value regularly, so any spike in usage will throw the "device" value over that threshold. (which from my understanding in the MIB's is an averaged value from all the temp sensors as not all of the routers have specific sensors it can pull from in the older or smaller RB's)

Has anyone manages to figure out how to actually edit that threshold in the router? Looking in Zabbix, it is pulling that alarm state directly from the router and does not have a value to define in the template or MIB that I was able to see.