Community discussions

MikroTik App

pyeager
just joined
Topic Author

Bandwidth Test With TCP Fails

Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:19 pm

While attempting to diagnose apparent throughput issues on one of our VPNs, I tried the Bandwidth Test feature.

I have had no trouble testing with UDP, but cannot test with TCP. If the test starts it doesn't last long, and displays "Couldn't continue - no such test (6)" after it terminates.

I a using a RB2011iL running 6.48.2 as a test server, and various Mikrotik routers also running the same firmware.

The behavior appears to be the same whether I test over a VPN, over the LAN, or to Tom Jones North Idaho public server.

Anyone have any ideas?

engesc
just joined

Re: Bandwidth Test With TCP Fails

Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:41 pm

Mi problema es que no puedo hacer test desde y hacia mi Mikrotik usando TCP, el usuario y contraseña es correcto, no tengo reglas de firewall, cuando intento hacerlo con UDP si funciona correctamente, mi equipo es un CCR2116-12G-4S+(arm64) v7.4.1, incluso probé hacerlo a través de el y no funciona ¿Alguna idea de como solucionarlo?

My problem is that I can't test to and from my Mikrotik using TCP, the username and password are correct, I don't have firewall rules, when I try to do it with UDP it works correctly, my device is a CCR2116-12G-4S (arm64) v7.4.1, I even tried to do it through it and it doesn't work. Any idea how to fix it?

nichky
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Bandwidth Test With TCP Fails

Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:47 am

are they both running on v6.48.2?