Community discussions

MikroTik App

russelld
just joined
Topic Author

Tapatalk support lost?

Wed May 12, 2021 4:26 pm

Hi--

I know that after previous upgrades to the forum software, it has taken a few days for Tapatalk integration to be re-enabled.

As of last week, I seem to have lost Tapatalk access to this forum, so I assume some kind of change was made?

Judging from the number of forum posters which have 'Tapatalk' in their signature, I know that I'm not the only one to use Tapatalk to access this forum across multiple devices, in a way which is handier than just using the web browser.

I've now noticed that Tapatalk has now removed the Mikrotik forum from the list of available groups within the app....

Will Tapatalk access be reinstated?

If not, can anyone recommend another good app for accessing this forum, with cross-device sync?

Thanks, R

memelchenkov
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Tapatalk support lost?

Wed May 12, 2021 4:39 pm

I tried today and found out it's broken again. Open a support request with Mikrotik, they probably will fix. I opened previous time, and after they fixed.

MDE
just joined

Fri May 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Two weeks later and no response from the team.

@normis

russelld
just joined
Topic Author

Fri May 28, 2021 2:15 pm

I did raise a ticket and the response I received was that the Tapatalk plug-in was problematic.

They said they may revisit it in the future, but just advised me to use the mobile-optimised web interface, which is what I have been doing.

R

mkx
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri May 28, 2021 3:01 pm

Being tapatalk-ignorant I find current situation very pleasing. In the past sometimes tapatalk plugin aggressively offered me to use tapatalk app and it was really pissing me off.

jarda
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:15 am

I find tapatalk to be very useful so I am really missing it....