Community discussions

MikroTik App

geraldme
just joined
Topic Author

Looking for Mirotik consultant

Thu May 27, 2021 8:22 am

Dear user or company. I am looking for Mikrotik router expert to support our network. Interested parties please send email to me, gerald@igarment.net. Our company is located in Hong Kong, UTC time +8 hours.

I am sorry if this is a right place to post this Ad. I try looking for support in the Mikrotik certified support list but many of them are either invalided. Mikrotik may consider look into the list if you really want to promote Mikrotik. At lease you should keep only those who are capable and willing to provide support in the list, not anyone who have been certified.

ramirez
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Looking for Mirotik consultant

Thu May 27, 2021 10:42 am

+ 1

atuxnull
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thu May 27, 2021 12:02 pm

Could you give us a bit more of information of what needed to be done, please? I got a couple of colleagues that are certified in MTCRE and myself as MTCNA, all with working experience.

StubArea51
Trainer
Trainer

Thu May 27, 2021 4:52 pm

Dear user or company. I am looking for Mikrotik router expert to support our network. Interested parties please send email to me, gerald@igarment.net. Our company is located in Hong Kong, UTC time +8 hours.

We run the largest MikroTik consulting firm in the world at IP ArchiTechs with engineers in 14 time zones. We have MikroTik certified trainers and engineers and have done work in Hong Kong.

Contact information can be found at this link:

https://iparchitechs.com/contact