Community discussions

MikroTik App

joserudi
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

GRE tunnel over pppoe on CCR

Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:39 am

Hi, I have the following issue. When I establish a gre tunnel on a pppoe-out connection in the case of a ccr1036 device, the pppoe disconnects continuously, if I do the same tunnel with an rb4011 it doesn't happen to me. Someone knows to that can it be? Thanks

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: GRE tunnel over pppoe on CCR

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:07 am

Post useless
missing the minimal detail ever, like RouterOS versions, export of both devices, detail about how gre connection are made, and what is the remote device, etc.

The fact that you know this information does not automatically imply that the users on the forum know it,
can you not think about it when you write?

joserudi
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: GRE tunnel over pppoe on CCR

Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:52 pm

Sorry, all computers with the latest version 6.48.3 gre simple end-to-end tunnels without ipsec between two servers with public ip. In the ccr model the outgoing pppoe connection is disconnected every so often and in the rb4011 model it does not happen. I was wondering if it is due to any characteristic of one model compared to the other when making gre tunnels. Thank you