Community discussions

MikroTik App

asuz
Topic Author

wireless client issue

Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:55 pm

I want to connect access point with hap lite and give to my computer internet from hap lite ethernet ports. I want all device take IP from draytek router but I hap lite doesnot give IP to the ethernet ports. My configuration is ; I put wireless interface and ethernet interfaces to the bridge and connect wifi to the access point. Connection to the access point is ok but there is no internet connections from ethernet ports of the hap lite. What I am missing, is there any body help me? Hap lite version is 6.48.3.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mkx
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: wireless client issue

Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:41 pm

In short: either configure hAP lite as "client-pseudobridge" or "client-pseudobridge-clone" mode. But the result won't be ideal either way.

You can read longer article about the problrms with setup like yours here.

asuz
Topic Author

Re: wireless client issue

Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:44 pm

In short: either configure hAP lite as "client-pseudobridge" or "client-pseudobridge-clone" mode. But the result won't be ideal either way.

You can read longer article about the problrms with setup like yours here.
Thank you, i read the article and i choose client-pseudobridge but i cannot succeed. Is there a problem with mikrotik wireless client to ethernet bridge? Is there any running script for me?