Community discussions

MikroTik App

eldoncito2019
Topic Author

LEASE

Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:17 pm

Gentlemen,
I have a RB hAP lite TC, which I have configured as follows: on port 1 for the internet, I have it configured for dynamic IP addresses, I did it on IP DHCP CLIENT, on ports 2, 3 and four , I made a DHCP bridge for the LAN connections and for the Wi-Fi I created the hotspot to sell internet for tokens, and everything works very well for me, the problem I have is the following, when I connect my PC to any of the ports if it receives the IP automatically forms the PC, but if I change the port the connection takes the same IP assigned for the previous port, but I have no navigation, what will be happening there, if someone can help me with this I would appreciate it.

EL DONCITO.

erlinden
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: LEASE

Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:24 pm

Any client will request the same IP address, up to the DHCP server to supply either the same or a different IP address to the client.
From that perspective it makes perfect sense that the IP address does not change on changing the port (as all ports are part of the same bridge).

Unless this does not answer your question (or perhaps it does), then could you please rephrase your question?