Community discussions

MikroTik App

Hannes98
just joined
Topic Author

System Led's

Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:13 pm

I am unable to delete LED triggers, I have a Mikrotik hAP AC3 (Non-LTE version) which came with 2 ED trigger setup one for POE out and one for signal strength of the 2.4Ghz signal. Neither of which was on the POE I could not test with actual equipment but if I change the interface for POE output to forced on the according LED does not turn on. I created 5 separate triggers all just forces the LED to on so make sure the LEDs work which they do with the exception of the POE LED which I can not get to turn on although it is on the list. But when setting up the LEDs to show the 2.4Ghz signal strength none of the LEDs light up, any recommendation or ideas? I also can not remove the created triggers I have disabled them and remove the leds that the triggers would control but still not able to delete them, they automatically became default trigger which blocks me from removing them.

Any suggestions are welcome, I am relatively new toMicrotik with little experience on them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vladin79
just joined

Re: System Led's

Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:15 pm

I have the exact same problem with hAP ac3 LEDs. I am pretty sure, that there is no poe-led in this model. The only LEDs that can be assigned functions are led1 to led5. I tested them with "on" trigger and they are working fine, but I cannot get them working with "wireless signal strength". If I select "wireless signal strength" none of the LEDs light up. I also cannot remove any trigger and receive "failure: can not remove preset leds". I am using WinBox 3.31 (64-bit) and RouterOS 6.49 (Stable).

Any suggestions on how we can overcome this issues?