Community discussions

MikroTik App

sieacara
just joined
Topic Author

Graphing (192.168.1.1/graphs) does not match the data on mikrotik

Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:08 pm

Hi everyone
I have a problem with the graphing tool on MikroTik, when I check directly into MikroTik the graphing tool is still running and stored and displays current and previous graphs, but on the website display (192.x.x.x/graphs) the traffic that passes is stopped and does not continue today/week/month next.

here the website display

here the webfig (website) display

anyone know this problem?
Thank you for your help first
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

joegoldman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: Graphing (192.168.1.1/graphs) does not match the data on mikrotik  [SOLVED]

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:37 am

the data in the graph itself appears correct comparing 1:1 (webfig vs basic page), it may just be a visual time bug. I can assume the time is set correctly since webfig looks correct, but maybe try re-setting the time (timezone is correct, us an NTP server) and if that doesn't help see if its still an issue after a reboot.

I'd say the graph display page is just working off the wrong 'time' (and date), but as said the graphs seem to match-up almost perfectly in display.

sieacara
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Graphing (192.168.1.1/graphs) does not match the data on mikrotik

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:50 am

the data in the graph itself appears correct comparing 1:1 (webfig vs basic page), it may just be a visual time bug. I can assume the time is set correctly since webfig looks correct, but maybe try re-setting the time (timezone is correct, us an NTP server) and if that doesn't help see if its still an issue after a reboot.

I'd say the graph display page is just working off the wrong 'time' (and date), but as said the graphs seem to match-up almost perfectly in display.

Thanks man
The problem is my mikrotik date stop at 30 May (i dont know why, maybe NTP server error or something)
So i just set second NTP server on my mikrotik then Mikrotik date back to actual date and graphing graph back to normal.