Ok, updated firmware to 3.10 on the 1200 and btest is good to 1500
I have a local speedtest.net mini running in our server room.
My office --- cisco 3560 switch -- Port 6 rb1200 Port 5-- AirFiber Link -- Port 10 RB1100ah -- Cisco 4500 -- Speed Test server
Before Firmware update
Btest to local rb1200 and remote 1100 degraded on send only with packets 1052 to 1500 Speedtest server 97mb down 2mb up
After Firmware update
Btest degraded to 1100
Speedtest server 97mb down 2mb up
Then I started increasing MTU on link with AirFiber, First I moved the connection to port 9 so that I could use 9000 mtu and 9116 l2mtu, I changed the rb1100 port 10 to match
I started to see performance gains, the btest to the 1100 got up to 70mb both ways and my speed test was around 64 mb. But I noticed this soaked the CPU on the 1200 so I read some more about best ports to use on the 1200, I switched back to port 5 changed the MTU to 3000 and maxed out the layer 2 mtu to 4060, I changed the rb1100 port 10 to match. Now I was getting consistent over 90mb on both btest and speed test. I then tested to a public speed test server and got excellent results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.