I have read some other post, but found no answer to my problem ...
I use traffic priorization in my MT. you know... high priority to connections to port 80, 53, 445, etc... low priority to other ports... .. i have something like that.
i give high priority to connections to port 1863.. but this is not enough to include audio, video and file transfer
i want to detect all messenger stuff to give high priority.
surfing, i found this info:
* Basic text messaging/connection to Messenger server: port 1863 or 80 TCP and 443 TCP
* File Transfer/Sharing Folders*r: 6720-65535 TCP
* Audio*r: 5004-65535 UDP
* Video Conference/Webcam*r: 9000-9999 or 80 TCP, 5004-65535 UDP
* Remote Assistance*: 3389 TCP
* Whiteboard/Application Sharing*: 1503 TCP
* Launch Site Games**: 80 TCP
As you can see there is a wide range of ports used... lot of p2p stuff fall in those ranges...