Am running 3.5 now.
Proxy started to work now. But not very good.
Initial http pages come in very slowly, the idle http://www.google.com
took 10 secs to load, after that the page came from the cache in a split second. (I cleared history and cache etc. in the browser and rebooted the browser)
but one of my clients told me he could not even browse anymore. He used the same pages to try as i did.
I disabled the proxy and the redirect rule and he can browse again, like I can myself.
He is a wireless client in a routed network while I am just on the LAN side for the main router that has the proxy running.
I have all rules in ´web proxy´ ¨Access¨ and ¨Cache¨ disabled.
Also, the ¨Max. cache Size¨ still keeps saying ´unlimited´ in contrary of what the manual would make me expect (a value).
So, 3.5 improved things for proxy here, but still not good.
Show your appreciation of this post by giving me Karma! Thanks.
Rudy R. Puister
WISP operator based on MT routerboard & ROS.