Community discussions

wireless12
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

forgot password

Thu May 08, 2008 8:09 pm

helllo..
i got mikrotik AP conected wid a omni antenna.
unfortunately i forgot the password of it....(i was replacing the old password to new password just as a routine process)...i knew the ip adress for both interfaces...(eth1 and wlan1)..i think while i was changing the new password i somewhere pressed a key which i dint notice..i m in big trouble...i cant reset it bec its on 90 feet mast..and there is no one for 3 days wid me to climb on mast..i hav to change access list and i hav to change the channel also plzzz plzzzzzzzzzz for god sake help me plzzzzzzzzz. (version is 2.9.38)

thx...

jordantrx
Long time Member
Long time Member

Re: forgot password

Thu May 08, 2008 10:43 pm

helllo..
i got mikrotik AP conected wid a omni antenna.
unfortunately i forgot the password of it....(i was replacing the old password to new password just as a routine process)...i knew the ip adress for both interfaces...(eth1 and wlan1)..i think while i was changing the new password i somewhere pressed a key which i dint notice..i m in big trouble...i cant reset it bec its on 90 feet mast..and there is no one for 3 days wid me to climb on mast..i hav to change access list and i hav to change the channel also plzzz plzzzzzzzzzz for god sake help me plzzzzzzzzz. (version is 2.9.38)

thx...
~Hold on im going to teleport your up to your mass, Meeeee me me me me meeeeeee me me me meeeeee~ Im sorry but there is no fix to this you have to reset it or netinstall it or figure out wth that password was.
~Agricultural WISP "ZONE"~ Beware of oncoming cattle and dont hit the farmer!!! I need to ask him about using his silo for an AP first"~

*Automated Billing Installer* http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/AutomatedBilling Built by Krige ;-)