Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

hotspot dynamic queue multiple profile

Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:36 pm

we have multiple hotspot user profile

/ip hotspot user profile print
Flags: * - default
0 * name="dimond" idle-timeout=4h keepalive-timeout=none status-autorefresh=20m shared-users=1 rate-limit="384k/384k" transparent-proxy=no
1 name="super" idle-timeout=8h keepalive-timeout=none status-autorefresh=20m shared-users=1 rate-limit="448k/448k" transparent-proxy=no
2 name="plus" idle-timeout=8h keepalive-timeout=none status-autorefresh=20m shared-users=1 rate-limit="256k/256k" transparent-proxy=no
3 name="golden" idle-timeout=8h keepalive-timeout=none status-autorefresh=20m shared-users=1 rate-limit="128k/128k" transparent-proxy=no
4 name="silver" idle-timeout=8h keepalive-timeout=none status-autorefresh=20m shared-users=1 rate-limit="64k/64k" transparent-proxy=no

the problem in dynamic queues when user logon the user profile create dynamic queues but that moment the queue packets are flush for that case user have Interruptions in speed attached snap shot
ok 2py.jpg
their is any way to manage multiple user bandwidth with mangle and queues ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pokeman
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: hotspot dynamic queue multiple profile

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:04 pm

no reply since 2 weeks :( any expert here

ayufan

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:06 am

Hey,

Create static queues and assign users a static ip address instead of dynamic queues. It'll solve your problem.

Regards,
KT
hAP AC, TP-Link Archer C7 v2, RB951G, RB450G, RPI2, RPI zero

pokeman
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:16 am

Hey,

Create static queues and assign users a static ip address instead of dynamic queues. It'll solve your problem.

Regards,
KT
thx for your reply i am using hotsopt and clients are dhcpd in hotsopt have different profile ref to this url http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Different ... queue_tree
i want to do same thing but different way my client can be mark packet when they login from hotspot i search mt forum and found 2 way
1 . create a simple script and set this script on profiles when client login they add own ip in firewall address-list and this firewall list defind in mangle
2. in hotspot have option incomming mark and outgoing mark

can you give idea for that i post the question in scripting section http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26169 waiting for answer

ayufan

Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:50 pm

Hey,

I haven't used hotspot ;) But if you have packet mark it makes everything very simple.
1) Create pcq queue types for each profile
2) Create simple queues for each pcq queue type and assign unique packet mark
3) Assign packet mark for each hotspot user
4) Disable dynamic rate-limit

Later I'll try to do it by myself ;)

Regards,
KT.
hAP AC, TP-Link Archer C7 v2, RB951G, RB450G, RPI2, RPI zero

pokeman
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Hey,

I haven't used hotspot ;) But if you have packet mark it makes everything very simple.
1) Create pcq queue types for each profile
2) Create simple queues for each pcq queue type and assign unique packet mark
3) Assign packet mark for each hotspot user
4) Disable dynamic rate-limit

Later I'll try to do it by myself ;)

Regards,
KT.
thanks dude its very diffcult task i am not expert of MT but many peoples are facing same issue. Actully when MT login 1000 concurrent session with dynamic queues it takes lots of CPU usage and queues packets are flush when new dynamic queue create. so thing if you have 1000 customer and every 5 mins queues flushing !!!

i am tring to mark packets with hotspot login profile but i don't know how this mark packets work with PCQ i search many article many peoples using static rules not hotspot
here is mark packet snapshot and create dynamic marking in mangle the only think left how this marking works with pcq queues
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.