I am not using x86 but I am having issues with the queuing, I am using rb450.
1. Ether1 -- bridged with -- Ether2
2. Bridge has IP address: 10.0.0.56
Parent Queue: 10.0.0.0/24
Children: 10.0.0.0.50, 10.0.0.51, 10.0.0.52, 10.0.0.53, 10.0.0.54, 10.0.0.55, 10.0.0.56 (This IP is assigned to the bridge)
First I had the same problem as described in this thread and I change the default-type to default and it didn't do anything. Then I changed the IP address from the "Target Address" to the "Dst. Address" and I started to get some results. But the only results I got was from the IP address that is on the bridge, I didn't get any results from traffic that was being passed through the RB. I tried everything to get something to register for traffic that is passing through the RB... if I right click on the Queue and go to the torch tool it works... it reports the traffic.