Community discussions

MikroTik App

DolceVii
just joined
Topic Author

RB600 routerboard Dead

Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi i have the rb600 and yesterday something happen. The power led of the POE blinking. When i opened the case of rb600 OMG!!! The place of power supply on the Board was black and burned.

The FDD3682 N-MOSFET and the bridge DFA02S is dead :(

please if you have the schematic please send to me i need to replaced others parts or just sent me the part number of smd.

Sorry my English is not good :(
This is the photo of the place of power on Board ( http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3158/309 ... e4ac_b.jpg )

i have 3 card
1 TL - WN662AG
1 NMP-8602 PLUS (ESTI) LFP
1 ROUTERBOARD R52-350

1 POE 84i

Please help me :(

thanks!

bellis

Re: RB600 routerboard Dead

Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:58 pm

First off, i hope you aren't really using a PoE 84i (i don't even know that that exists) and that you are actually using a PoE 48i. Regardless, a blinking led on the PoE generally means that the PoE has failed in some way, I would check the output voltage of the PoE before i hooked it to another board. Also, you should be able to get the board repaired under warranty if it was a defective board, or if the PoE is new and putting out bad power, you should be able to get a new PoE and the supplier of teh PoE should be paying for a new RB.

A final bit of advice, if you have the option of replacing / exchanging the rb600, try to get a 433AH - there are a million and a half problems with the rb600, and a 433ah is much more reliable and just as robust as the 600
Hi i have the rb600 and yesterday something happen. The power led of the POE blinking. When i opened the case of rb600 OMG!!! The place of power supply on the Board was black and burned.

The FDD3682 N-MOSFET and the bridge DFA02S is dead :(

please if you have the schematic please send to me i need to replaced others parts or just sent me the part number of smd.

Sorry my English is not good :(
This is the photo of the place of power on Board ( http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3158/309 ... e4ac_b.jpg )

i have 3 card
1 TL - WN662AG
1 NMP-8602 PLUS (ESTI) LFP
1 ROUTERBOARD R52-350

1 POE 84i

Please help me :(

thanks!
"If it ain't broke, you're not tryin"

DolceVii
just joined
Topic Author

Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:55 pm

THE POE is compatible for rb600 and i don't ask you to buy other routerboard. RTFM MAN!

Never mind all OK. The routerboard is working again after i fixed it. PHOTO ON REPAIR --- ( http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/309 ... 05b3_b.jpg )

thank you for not supported me
:D

P.S. For router designers : the FDD3682 is not recommended for professional designer WHY you used this?

THANKS A LOT BYE

bellis

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:46 pm

I never said you needed to buy a new routerboard, i said if you decided to return the 600, you may want to get a better board.

I'm am glad that you were able to get it working without too much trouble.

And if you are not happy with the support you get here, perhaps you should ask for a refund on your tech support plan.... wait... this is a forum where people take time out of their day to look at problems other people are having and provide ideas, not a one-stop paid help desk.

Again, sorry we couldn't help you on this one.
THE POE is compatible for rb600 and i don't ask you to buy other routerboard. RTFM MAN!

Never mind all OK. The routerboard is working again after i fixed it. PHOTO ON REPAIR --- ( http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/309 ... 05b3_b.jpg )

thank you for not supported me
:D

P.S. For router designers : the FDD3682 is not recommended for professional designer WHY you used this?

THANKS A LOT BYE
"If it ain't broke, you're not tryin"