MikroTik App

awacenter
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

accounting bug in Mikrotik‏

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:41 am

Hi,

I am working with freeradius and mikrotik gateway for a long time, but recently I detect in my PostgreSQL database, in radacct table some inconsistencies. First af all, I say that I have the standard configuration file (postgres.sql) for accounting queries.
My problem is sometimes the field acctstoptime is full when the user is connected. I can see the user in my hotspot as alive session. What is my problem? the issue is all interim update queries are rejected because the SQL update query does not find the folloing SQL WHERE:
AcctSessionId = '%{Acct-Session-Id}' AND UserName = '%{SQL-User-Name}' AND FramedIPAddress= '%{Framed-IP-Address}' AND AcctStopTime IS NULL
because AcctStopTime = '<date>'

When this field is fill in? Another thing is when the acctsopttime is not null, too the acctterminatecause = '' (it is a blank, instad of a NULL value) .

Thanks.

awacenter
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: accounting bug in Mikrotik‏

Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:43 pm

What I detect is sometimes the NAS (mikrotik device) sends a incorrect Stop packet (with a stop time and with a void terminate cause) instead of a ALIVE packet.
Someone more detect this behaviour in a Mikrotik?

bitx0
just joined

Re: accounting bug in Mikrotik‏

Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Hello awacenter,

Fixed the problem? I have the same problem.

Thanks!

What I detect is sometimes the NAS (mikrotik device) sends a incorrect Stop packet (with a stop time and with a void terminate cause) instead of a ALIVE packet.
Someone more detect this behaviour in a Mikrotik?