Topic Author

HotSpot with Windows 2003 Active Directory

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:16 pm

i have tried to configure the hotspot with the windows 2003 Active Directory

i read http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/AAA_with_Active_Directory
and http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php ... +ms+radius

but the problem with the IAS server cause i get this access-reject
i cannot fix this ,plz help me guys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: HotSpot with Windows 2003 Active Directory

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Verify your shared secrets and that the IPs you're trying to connect to IAS from are entered as valid clients. If you're NATing (and particularly masquerading) on the router the IP the IAS server sees may not be what you're expecting. Make sure that the users you're trying to log in as have been granted remote access permissions, or that access is controller through the remote access policy and that the policy permits them.

The documents you followed are fairly exhaustive and should work.

akram
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:18 pm

i tried everything but there is something missing or wrong ,cause i made virtual machine with mikrotik and for windwos 2003 active directory with IAS ,but still no success

can anyone help me in the remote access permissions on windows 2003 ,how to permit without any reject?

cylent

Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:53 am

i know this is an old topic but i just had to point out how this idiot (akram) has a cracked version of routeros 3.22 running (in the screenshot). should be banned from the forums as far as i am concerned. :D