I have been having alot of greive lately woth Hotmail, Yahoo and a number of other web pages.
I sorted one complex out yeasterday that has had an issue for a little while now.
I had added this mange rule below changing the MSS size that had been recommended on this forum, but it did not solve the problem day before yesterday.
"chain=forward out-interface=ether1 protocol=tcp tcp-flags=syn action=change-mss new-mss=1448"
Then yesterday after the usall calls from customers complaining, as it is there right to complain
I started to poke the MT box with a stick.
Under PPP Profile, down the very bottem is an option to change TCP MSS. I enabled this and if solved a customers problem with web pages stright away.
But I now have to work out the same way to solve the problem where the customer does not use PPP at the moment.