Community discussions

MUM Europe 2020

Checo4321
just joined
Topic Author

how to redirect mail to an internal server?

Wed May 04, 2011 6:53 am

Greetings, I am Mikrotik user for about 5 years approx, and is a great team but I've run into a problem that I have not been solved, anyone know how to solve really appreciate it, I will describe below what it is intended to:

Description:

There is a mail server with two network cards, one has set out to internet with IPS valid and fixed internet to send emails to the outside and the second internal network IP.

They had a linksys router that I had configured a static route pointing all traffic to go to the mail server IP was redirected to the internal network IP, and it worked properly.

Mikrotik is configured the same way that the Linksys and it do not work that was tagged on ports MANGLE mail route marks to generate traffic on the SMTP and POP Traffic this in order to tag the traffic for static routes and not duplicate routes.

and this did not work.

Also try to redirect the traffic with NAT NetMap SMTP and POP traffic to the IP address of the card's internal network server and neither worked.

Someone would know as I could do this? they would appreciate much

enk
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: how to redirect mail to an internal server?

Wed May 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Also try to redirect the traffic with NAT NetMap SMTP and POP traffic to the IP address of the card's internal network server and neither worked.

Someone would know as I could do this? they would appreciate much
Try to use dst-nat redirect.
as known as shados.
blog: http://betep.wpl.ru
A karma increase would be cool if you think I earned it.

arpadffy
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Wed May 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Hello,

you can dst-nat the traffic and get a result:
 5   chain=dstnat action=dst-nat to-addresses=192.168.10.36 to-ports=25 
     protocol=tcp in-interface=ether1-gateway dst-port=25
where 192.168.10.36 is my smtp server. The same for the pop3 port.

Regards,
Z

Checo4321
just joined
Topic Author

Thu May 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Hello,

you can dst-nat the traffic and get a result:
 5   chain=dstnat action=dst-nat to-addresses=192.168.10.36 to-ports=25 
     protocol=tcp in-interface=ether1-gateway dst-port=25
where 192.168.10.36 is my smtp server. The same for the pop3 port.

Regards,
Z
Greetings, This tells me that I will serve to address the following:

The idea is that when the user (PC) sends the mail (SMTP) or requested mail (POP), sends him to the direction of the external card, but what is required is that the router redirects the request to the internal network card not to consume bandwidth of the Internet.

The internal network has an output of ADSL internet with dynamic address

The server has two LAN cards a synchronous Internet service and fixed addresses for the Internet and the other with the internal network.

The desktop PC users will configure the mail server with the IP of the server's internal network, but users of laptop and mobile devices will shape the external IP, but what you want is when these mobile users are within the perimeter of the internal network the router to redirect requests to the internal card for not using Internet resources, this was being resolved with the linksys in a way in my view not correct but it works, it is making a static route to the server.