SOLVED. Tried the filter rules, but none worked for me.
Not sure how to do code so someone else can translate if they like but here's what worked for me:
IP --> DHCP Server --> Leases --> Add new --> General="Pool_Name", MAC Address="MAC address of desired blocked", Server="Name of DHCP Server failing", Block access = yes, Address List = Black-list
Hope that helps someone else
I tried this and the offending MAC addresses still got their IP address perfectly OK. Not only that, but as can be seen on the attached file, one of the offending MAC addresses ALSO got a lease for 99 days instead of the 8 days programmed in DHCP server, like all other leases.
Note: I DO NOT have a list of addresses called "black-list". I did, however, try first with that box empty, with the same result.
I rebooted the whole system each time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.