Topic Author

5.5 hotspot Kick all users

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 am

hi all
As you see no reason, kicking all the users
show the picture.

regards
problem5.5 hotspot.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: 5.5 hotspot Kick all users

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 am

It is actually giving a reason: keepalive timeouts. The router didn't see packets from them for the keepalive period. They either left the network, or something in between failed leading to a disconnect.
Specific answers require specific questions. When in doubt, post the output of "/ip address print detail", "/ip route print detail", "/interface print detail", "/ip firewall export", and an accurate network diagram.

dormador
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 am

It is actually giving a reason: keepalive timeouts. The router didn't see packets from them for the keepalive period. They either left the network, or something in between failed leading to a disconnect.
no fewi ... am online and see the router in that time... all internet stop after 20s or 30s the internet come back again .

maybe that happen for 6 or 7 time in one day ...

the hotspot and usermanger need some Attention from Mikrotik in version 5 ... maybe they think no one still use hotspot in 2011 but i still : )

thanks and am waiting mikrotik fix that bug.

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:17 am

I am using RouterOS 5.5 for Hotspots. It is working fine. If you suspect a bug - from what you're showing I don't see a bug, but you're not showing much information - email support@mikrotik.com. The community can't help you with bugs.
Specific answers require specific questions. When in doubt, post the output of "/ip address print detail", "/ip route print detail", "/interface print detail", "/ip firewall export", and an accurate network diagram.