Community discussions

MikroTik App

humlhr
Topic Author

Need help about Load lancing between 4DSL connections.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:25 am

I have 4 DSL wan connections and one LAN . I want to Marge them with load lancing. But I have a problem my tow connections are 2MB and 2are 4MB. How I can make mangle between them and route them.
They all are connected in PPPOE mode

plz tell me any example.

i don't now how to past the diagram in this bloge

Davis
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Need help about Load lancing between 4DSL connections.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Here is similar config with 2 internet links with equal speed:
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:PCC

In your case you will need 6 PCC rules that will divide traffic between 4 connections:
/ ip firewall mangle
add chain=prerouting  in-interface=LAN connection-mark=no-mark dst-address-type=!local \
    per-connection-classifier=both-addresses:6/0 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=DSL1_2Mbps_conn 
add chain=prerouting  in-interface=LAN connection-mark=no-mark dst-address-type=!local \ 
    per-connection-classifier=both-addresses:6/1 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=DSL2_2Mbps_conn
    per-connection-classifier=both-addresses:6/2 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=DSL3_4Mbps_conn 
    per-connection-classifier=both-addresses:6/3 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=DSL3_4Mbps_conn
    per-connection-classifier=both-addresses:6/4 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=DSL4_4Mbps_conn 
    per-connection-classifier=both-addresses:6/5 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=DSL4_4Mbps_conn
More info on PCC:
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/How_PCC_w ... eginner%29

Also for failover create 4 default routes without routing marks. Set distance=1 and distance=2 for routes to 4 Mbps connections, and distance=3 and distance=4 for routes to 2 Mbps connections.

rajamani779
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 pm

I have 4 DSL wan connections and one LAN . I want to Marge them with load lancing. But I have a problem my tow connections are 2MB and 2are 4MB. How I can make mangle between them and route them.
They all are connected in PPPOE mode

plz tell me any example.

i don't now how to past the diagram in this bloge
For complete detail and answer view this topic

http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=50727

hope you will got your all settings from topic.

humlhr
Topic Author

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:02 am

thanks for your replay

in this configuration i have a question. i have not equal speed DSL connections 2 are 2MB and 2 are 4MB so when i apply your mangle rules how they work equal. some packet traffic slow and some fast ?

i want to merge tow 2 MB connections and then attach them wit my 4MB so that they give equal results.

i that case i have
2+2=4
4+4=8
in total

4+4+4=12
plz help me

macgaiver
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:54 am

Answer was given in posts above.

humlhr
Topic Author

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:54 am

ok thanks i will try it

thanks again its relay helpful for me