I am sure you have heard of the MikroTik 750GL, a powerful, low cost and high power routing solution but today I will have the opportunity to test the newest model, not yet available to the general public, the RB750C (c stands for cake).
• Five 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, non functional Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Power, NAND activity, 5 Ethernet LEDs, easily configured by simply eating and then changing icing colors
• No MikroTik RouterOS license required
• Ultra low power consumption (zero to be exact)
• Service life: 3 days without refrigeration
Have a bite and happy birthday to Phil Crawford!