I'm testing with RB433GL X4
RouterBoard1 RouterBoard2 RouterBoard3 RouterBoard4 SSID
Ether1 192.168.88.1 192.168.88.2 192.168.88.3 192.168.88.4
WLAN1 192.168.88.11 192.168.88.12 192.168.88.13 192.168.88.14 RADIO1
WLAN2 192.168.88.21 192.168.88.22 192.168.88.23 192.168.88.24 RADIO2
1. I couldn't get ping reply from WLAN2 IP address.
2. When plugged off of UTP cable, then why ping to Ether1 is no reply? if UTP cable plugged off, this interface is
not work? even ICMP?
3. Some times, about question2, when I replugged, ping is no answer. why?
4. I'm testing with Compex WLM200N5-23, and UNEX DNMA-H5 minipci card. I set 20/40MHz, but the
scan result is always 20MHz. is it compatible problem wht compex or unex minipci card?
5. when powered off of one of them, ping reply is very delayed(600~800ms) during several seconds. why this happen?
6. Throughput is very low. 4unit test throughput is 3Mbps, 2board throughput is 30Mbps.
I think it is related with question4, and mesh protocol. how do you think?
7. when enalbe Nstreme, wireless and wired ping is all no answer.