some of users have signal but not stable and they have problem with net
when i change the ferquancey they be stable but the other get the problem
and by they way my antena is 90 dgree
what i do ??

lordiceman
just joined

Re: problem with Broadcast

Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:34 pm

you have 40 clients connecting to one antena? usualy i have problem with latency or throughtput if i let more than 6 clients on single antena

nbsdata
just joined
Topic Author

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:25 pm

yes they 40 and the 411 i think can transmit for 100 user

lordiceman
just joined

Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 am

if some have better signal at one frequency and others at other, you have to split your cliets into more antenas and use frequency which is better for them... you can have different frequency usage at different physical places, thats just normal, some other provider may have network in your frequency at one spot but his antena is not pointing his signal to other spot of your network if you understand me

40 clients is simply too much for one antena to cover, especialy with big space like 5km width region

those 100 clients are just laboratory tests or tests in one room with no other signals and none of those "clients" running crapy torrents making 1000 small udp packets just to fuck up your latency

nbsdata
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:05 am

if some have better signal at one frequency and others at other, you have to split your cliets into more antenas and use frequency which is better for them... you can have different frequency usage at different physical places, thats just normal, some other provider may have network in your frequency at one spot but his antena is not pointing his signal to other spot of your network if you understand me

40 clients is simply too much for one antena to cover, especialy with big space like 5km width region

those 100 clients are just laboratory tests or tests in one room with no other signals and none of those "clients" running crapy torrents making 1000 small udp packets just to f**k up your latency
thx i will try fix onther antena i think u right