Community discussions

MikroTik App

wiyat
Topic Author

WISP CONTROL MANAGER 100% Guarantee Work with Mikrotik

Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Dear
Mikrotik User

My name is Marco Antonio and our company work with this Applications and I certified that work 100% with Mikroik and we have more control of our network if you need more information please let me know write or call me.

We start to work using bridge network but we change to PPPoE and ISPadmin give us the control of the network
1. Weekend: I receive to my mobile the alert when we have a signal problem or other problem
2. IT Management Task: When the client call to us we have another application to control in/out of our IT but right now is
different because we can see the graphics report of the clients and the it will be see the last problem that this client had.
3. BAD Payer: Before we have to many problem to stop the Internet service to someone client that not pay, but right now
with simple click or automatically the Internet will be stop
4. Billing: We can generate the monthly invoicing and at the same we create a bank export file to send it to the bank office
to apply the charges, the bank receive and after the bank send back the report and ISPadmin update the payments
5. Netflow: if you have any fraud of someone client you will be have a support using netflow and you will be send this
information to the police if they will be request to you
6. Signal report: before we use cacti to control the signal and smokeping to check the latency but right now ISPadmin can
do this
7. Clients Web Interface: every month the client will be have on the webpage his invoice

In other Words we have centralize our Control in only one Application if you need more information We can support it and We can implement it into your network.

WE NOT HAVE any PROBLEM WITH MIKROTIK AND AT THE SAME TIME WE GIVE THE QUALITY SERVICE TO OUR CLIENT - BUT YOU NEED TO CENTRALIZE YOUR CONTROL USE ISPADMIN

Thank you for you time...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skillful
Trainer
Trainer

Re: WISP CONTROL MANAGER 100% Guarantee Work with Mikrotik

Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Post email address please.

wiyat
Topic Author

Re: WISP CONTROL MANAGER 100% Guarantee Work with Mikrotik

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:51 am

Post email address please.
marco@telplay.net
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.