MikroTik App

brainy
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

300+ VPN Users (SSTP) on RB1100AHx2

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi there,

someone out there has done 300+ SSTP/L2TP/PPTP Connections to a ROS5.x on a RB110AHx2 before? Are the daemons able to handle that "high" number of concurrent users?

We have to a build a big VPN Network with 300+ VPN Clients (all are Mikrotik) and wonder if it'll work without any problems. We're planning to use SSTP because the internetconnections at the clients are not always fully open and we think that using TCP/443 will fit the most/all sites.

Any ideas/suggestions/hints?

Regards,
Joerg

yohjik
just joined

Re: 300+ VPN Users (SSTP) on RB1100AHx2

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Hi there,

someone out there has done 300+ SSTP/L2TP/PPTP Connections to a ROS5.x on a RB110AHx2 before? Are the daemons able to handle that "high" number of concurrent users?

We have to a build a big VPN Network with 300+ VPN Clients (all are Mikrotik) and wonder if it'll work without any problems. We're planning to use SSTP because the internetconnections at the clients are not always fully open and we think that using TCP/443 will fit the most/all sites.

Any ideas/suggestions/hints?

Regards,
Joerg
What is the largest anyone has done using SSTP on Mikrotik? I saw one comment on the forums for 100 clients. I'm looking to setup a VPN hub and spoke network with an RB1100AHx2 as a hub exactly as the previous poster. Trying to find out how many SSTP and/or IPSEC MikroTik clients I can expect to be able to handle. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

dovydas
just joined

Re: 300+ VPN Users (SSTP) on RB1100AHx2

Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:56 pm

I am also looking for the same answers.

Is there a mikrotik VPN performance chart anywhere?
Which device has best VPN performance per €?