Community discussions

MikroTik App

dorikut
just joined
Topic Author

Looking for MikroTik Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Hello,

There are 3 days since I`ve opened this topic and I've emailed to support, but there still no reply.

If you have the solution for my problem, just let me know and I will offer you a good price for it.

Best regards,
Doru

jandafields
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Looking for MikroTik Expert

Tue May 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Did you try the consultants page???

bholler
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:04 pm

The best bet is to use queue tree. Then, u hv the opportunity to clearly separate the download from upload using specific chain in mangle. However, if u must use simple queue, mark upload at prerouting so that it can be penalized at Global-in and ur download can be forward and output (incase u r using proxy). Note: both upload and download must use same "parket-mark". ROS will sort it out by itself.

I hope this helps.

Abiola

jandafields
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:36 pm

The best bet is to use queue tree. Then, u hv the opportunity to clearly separate the download from upload using specific chain in mangle. However, if u must use simple queue, mark upload at prerouting so that it can be penalized at Global-in and ur download can be forward and output (incase u r using proxy). Note: both upload and download must use same "parket-mark". ROS will sort it out by itself.

I hope this helps.

Abiola
Um, this is 3 years old...