MikroTik App

farazhamzaa
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Suguest me for Wireless

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:12 am

Respected seniors.

i have a wireless network. in which i m using. Omini 15 Dbi Antena with Bullet m2 and Mikrotik Router OS on my pc. but i m not satisfied with transmiting of the Data.. wheni got more then 5 connection activ then browsing speed goes down. and client cannot get even 100 kb transfer rate.

So kindly suguest me what to do? i have heard about routerboard AH. if you have experienced with then comment me. which model with with antena and card etc required and how much client on the same time will it support and how much distance it will cover.

Waiting for your kind reply

Oomhanno
just joined

Re: Suguest me for Wireless

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:14 am

8) ...

wireless12

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:58 am

Respected seniors.

i have a wireless network. in which i m using. Omini 15 Dbi Antena with Bullet m2 and Mikrotik Router OS on my pc. but i m not satisfied with transmiting of the Data.. wheni got more then 5 connection activ then browsing speed goes down. and client cannot get even 100 kb transfer rate.

So kindly suguest me what to do? i have heard about routerboard AH. if you have experienced with then comment me. which model with with antena and card etc required and how much client on the same time will it support and how much distance it will cover.

kick away the omni antenna and bring three Sectors 120 degree with and three Rocket M2 and fix them on the tower and use LOCO M2 and Nanostation M2 for your CPE and yes ROS on PC is good for management of your bandwidth and users.

Regards

wireless12

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:04 am

Respected seniors.

kick away the omni antenna and bring three Sectors 120 degree with and three Rocket M2 and fix them on the tower and use LOCO M2 and Nanostation M2 for your CPE and yes ROS on PC is good for management of your bandwidth and users.

Regards
or you can use MIMO sector antenna with RB 411AH with a decent MIMO 2.4 wireless card and RB711-2HnD as CPE.

Regards.