Community discussions

w0lt
Topic Author

RB1100AHx2 "Profile"

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Every time I log into WinBox on my RB1100AHx2, I have to manually start "Profiles".
On the other hand, I do not have to start "Profiles" on any mipsbe device, or even my RB800... Just the RB1100AHx2.
Any idea why?

Thanks in advance !!

-tp
MTCNA - 2011

" The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten "

jgellis
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: RB1100AHx2 "Profile"

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Check the following in the WinBox Loader...

The behavior I think you are asking for requires the "Load Previous Session" option to be active in the Loader before connecting.

There have been issues in the past of the saved sessions getting corrupted. To resolve, deactivate the above option, connect to the device, exit, and reactivate the option on the next WinBox Loader session.
- If I helped you solve your problem... I am now able to accept tax-deductible Karma donations!

w0lt
Topic Author

Re: RB1100AHx2 "Profile"

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Check the following in the WinBox Loader...

The behavior I think you are asking for requires the "Load Previous Session" option to be active in the Loader before connecting.

There have been issues in the past of the saved sessions getting corrupted. To resolve, deactivate the above option, connect to the device, exit, and reactivate the option on the next WinBox Loader session.
I use this setting all the time by default. It still does not work with the RB1100AHx2, but does on other RB's.
MTCNA - 2011

" The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten "