Community discussions

MikroTik App

jeeka
just joined
Topic Author

please help as soon as possible

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:00 pm

hello everey one
I want to share the internet from another (Pc)using usb modem to mikrotik server Was installed on (Pc) version 5.24 by the connectify program
=================================================================
i want to use a routeroard without a adsl modem , and then use pc with usb modem plugged into it , so that i can share internet from pc to routeroard i have no adsl modem so i want to replace adsl modem with pc with usb modem plugged into it
Last edited by jeeka on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ehman

Re: please help as soon as possible

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 pm

so you want to use a routeroard with a usb modem plugged into it, and then plug pc's into it, so that you can share internet like that...

Not imposible, if its a 3G modem, then it can be done, I've done it like it, its epic, but adsl modem into your router, i dunno mate.. I've never done that, and I'm not sure if routerOS (the operating system that runs on your mikrotik routerboard) supports your usb device/usb modem

http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Supported_Hardware

jeeka
just joined
Topic Author

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:42 pm

I want to use a routeroard without a adsl modem plugged into it, and then usb modem plugged into pc , so that i can share internet from pc to routeroard

jeeka
just joined
Topic Author

Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:02 pm

i want to use a routeroard without a adsl modem , and then use pc with usb modem plugged into it , so that i can share internet from pc to routeroard i have no adsl modem so i want to replace adsl modem with pc with usb modem plugged into it