So my problem (6.4 and 6.5):
Multiple modems, tested with channels 0,1.
The receive-sms just breaks down after about 30 minutes, with the timeout error. I tried scripting around it, but after it disables itself, its impossible to turn it back up.
[admin@SXT] /tool sms set receive-enabled=yes
So I hoped that something like this would solve it:
/system routerboard usb power-reset dur=3s
/tool sms> set receive-enabled=yes
But with that I get
/tool sms set receive-enabled=yes
action timed out - try again, if error continues contact MikroTik support and send
a supout file (13)
I wrote to support last week, of course, no responce.
I have this on a system that is 40 miles from me, on a mountain where there is no road. This is currently a MAJOR problem for me