Community discussions

MikroTik App

sirmosi
Topic Author

mikrotik+freeradius

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:32 pm

hello everyone
recently i'm installing freeradius on ubuntu server 12 and one mikrotik as hotspot server and configuring to use radius .
everything seems ok , phpmyadmin and mysql are running on ubuntu and configure for freeradius ,when i make a new user it can be connect via mikrotik , but the problem is i wanna limit user about the time , i mean how long does it can logged in and after that when it's out of time don't login again.
i used Max-Daily-Session but after the time finished it can log in again and time is count down .
another thing is i wanna limit it about bytes, i mean how many bytes does it send and receive , so when it finish user say traffic limitation reached as when using local mikrotik user database.

thanks for your help i need it

nerdtron
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: mikrotik+freeradius

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:59 pm

I use freeradius as well with mysql database. I use DaloRadius web config to define users. Using this web GUI, I can define a session timeout for each user.

sirmosi
Topic Author

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:13 am

there are two table named radcheck & radreply i wanna use some attribute to assign users like Simultaneous usage , bandwidth limitation , upload - download limitation , time limitation .

all of these attrib is inside usermanager mikrotik and when you want to use is simple making a profile and assign it to profile and assign user to the profile to inherit the attribs .

my problem is i can't find proper attrib for those one i mentioned up and don't know which table is the correct one for using ???

is there any one can help me

offcourse i'm using mikrotik x86 v6.6 , is there any problem with that and freeradius ????

sirmosi
Topic Author

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:28 pm

is there anyone could help me ????