Hi all, I have two Ethernet drop from two different network. and my current set up like this:
both are TP-Link wr740n v4.23 router with OpenWRT 12.09 and wi-fi is switched off. I only use them for routing purpose. I have other gears for wireless set up.
my home network is 172.18.3.0/27
1. router A WAN port have a single IP of network A which have internet and it is masquerade. gateway provided by my ISP
2. router A LAN port have 172.18.3.1/27
3. router A have a static route at LAN side for network 172.18.0.0/16, gateway is the router B LAN IP
4. router B WAN port have a single IP of network B which don't have internet access and not masquerade. there is no gateway
5. router B LAN port have 172.18.3.30/27
6. router B have a static route at WAN side for network 172.18.0.0/16, gateway is the next router of network B
I am willing to buy an rb750gl, now my question is can i replicate my set up with a single rb750gl??