Community discussions

MikroTik App

morf
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

New features: dynamic queues (param Dst.).

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:55 pm

RU:
Здравствуйте!
Динамические очереди в ppp/hotspot/dhcp - это здорово! Но есть проблема, которая не дает их использовать полноценно.
Дело в том, что очереди создаются без указания Dst. параметра. Получается, что трафика для Target. шейпится во всех направлениях. Это очень неудобно.
Например, я хочу чтобы трафик шейпился только в определенном направлении Dst., например в сторону интерфейса uplink, а в сторону интерфейса iptv не шейпился.
Подумайте, пожалуйста, над тем, чтобы добавить параметр Dst. в настройки Queue в hotspot/ppp/dhcp.

Заранее, спасибо!
EN:
Hello!
Dynamic queue ppp / hotspot / dhcp - it's great! But there is a problem that does not use them fully.
The fact that the queues are created without specifying Dst. parameter. It turns out that traffic for Target. SHAPE in all directions. This is very inconvenient.
For example, I want to SHAPE traffic only in a certain direction Dst., For example in the direction of the interface uplink, and in the side of the interface is not iptv shapes.
Consider, please, hard to add a parameter Dst. in Queue settings in hotspot / ppp / dhcp.

In advance, thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

morf
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: New features: dynamic queues (param Dst.).

Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:23 pm

/queue simple;
:foreach i in=[find where name~"hotspot" ] do={
	:if ( [ :len [ get $i dst ] ] = 0) do={
	:local hname [ get $i name ];
	:local ip [ get $i target ];
	/queue simple set dst="sfp1" $hname;
	} 
}
Fun? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.