Community discussions

MikroTik App

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: v6.15 released

Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:32 pm

How did support respond to your questions about this? Where they able to verify and test with you?
How I can respond to your question? Is like you are unable to verify yourself the problem.

Quindor

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:25 am

How did support respond to your questions about this? Where they able to verify and test with you?
How I can respond to your question? Is like you are unable to verify yourself the problem.
Not really, I don't use it myself. But you keep spamming the forums about it, so I wondered what support said about it. Are they able to verify it?

ahmednama
just joined

Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Could we perhaps have BETA stamped on this firmware again?

This is not the typical behavior or development path of "stable" firmware. At ALL.

Seriously, 15 revisions later, and we are not making any serious progress. One step forward, another step sideways and backwards.

I'm sick of being a beta tester, there is no reason to have STABLE marked on this firmware.
Please clarify what makes you say this? In this thread, no serious problems have been reported that are specific to v6.15.
Routing-mark issue has been seen on very few customers for a long time now, it is not specific to this release, and does not affect significant amount of customers. We do need remote access to these machines to fix it.