- Use "passthrough=no" in the rules 3,4,5,12,13,14.
- Put "connection-state=new" in the rules 0,1,2,9,10,11.
- Put rules 6,7,8 at the top.
- Use public DNS servers (GoogleDNS, OpenDNS, NortonDNS,...) for all your customers.
- Decrease (or increase, if your size is 512) the Max UDP packet size to 1410. Try also with 4096.
- Increase the connection tracking timeouts.
- Reboot the router after the changes.
- If you activated the hotspot feature, then you need to adapt these PCC rules.
Quite old post but.....few questions:
What does "passthrough=" parameter really do ?
What's the importance of mangle rule order ?
Does the "distance" parameter in marked routes make any difference? Should it be set to same "1" distance or 1,2,3 per route ?