Community discussions

MikroTik App

wdnc5
just joined
Topic Author

Superchannel 30Mhz, 60Mhz RB 912

Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:33 am

português
Pessoal Como posso Liberar o channel personalizado em 30 ou 60 Mhz em uma Rb 912?
tentei mas a minha licença não permite (level4).

inglês
How Can I Unlock My customized channel 30 or 60 in a Rb 912 Mhz?
I tried but my license does not permit (level4).

obrigado

nkourtzis
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Superchannel 30Mhz, 60Mhz RB 912

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:57 am

Do you have access to the "account" section of the Mikrotik site? If not, register an account and then, after logging in, write to support and request to add this feature on your account. They will probably send you a declaration to sign and return to them (by mail is ok) and then will unlock the "extra channels" feature.

After that, you will have to go through a small procedure. Export the license key(s) of all devices on which you want to enable the extra channel capability (System --> License --> Export Key). Get the exported file from the device root to your computer. Go to your Mikrotik account, select "Request key from another account" and upload the exported file(s), one by one. Then go back to menu, select "all keys" and go into the (automatically created) folder to which the keys were uploaded. Select the key(s) and click "upgrade".

Last step: go to your device, menu System --> License and click "Update License Key". Voila!

(Any Karma?)

wdnc5
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Do you have access to the "account" section of the Mikrotik site? If not, register an account and then, after logging in, write to support and request to add this feature on your account. They will probably send you a declaration to sign and return to them (by mail is ok) and then will unlock the "extra channels" feature.

After that, you will have to go through a small procedure. Export the license key(s) of all devices on which you want to enable the extra channel capability (System --> License --> Export Key). Get the exported file from the device root to your computer. Go to your Mikrotik account, select "Request key from another account" and upload the exported file(s), one by one. Then go back to menu, select "all keys" and go into the (automatically created) folder to which the keys were uploaded. Select the key(s) and click "upgrade".

Last step: go to your device, menu System --> License and click "Update License Key". Voila!

(Any Karma?)
Onde eu posso Solicitar? é por e-mail?

kometchtech
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 pm

português
Pessoal Como posso Liberar o channel personalizado em 30 ou 60 Mhz em uma Rb 912?
tentei mas a minha licença não permite (level4).

inglês
How Can I Unlock My customized channel 30 or 60 in a Rb 912 Mhz?
I tried but my license does not permit (level4).

obrigado
Wireless Advanced Channels and may not correspond in AR93xx series, I got a contact from support now.
It seems may support in the future.

Best regards.

kometchtech
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:08 pm

(Any Karma?)
Onde eu posso Solicitar? é por e-mail?
And do I user register here.

https://www.mikrotik.com/client/

Best regards.

nkourtzis
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:12 am

Yes, you must register an account at the above address. But your board my not support the 30Mhz channels anyway. My advice for you would be to try - it is free anyway!

wdnc5
just joined
Topic Author

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:28 am

Yes, you must register an account at the above address. But your board my not support the 30Mhz channels anyway. My advice for you would be to try - it is free anyway!
Em qual Local eu Solicito A Licença dentro já efetuei o cadastro mas não encontro nenhuma opção no painel.

segue o print do erro quando tento criar a channel personalizado

(In which I ask The Local License efetuei already in the register but can not find any option in the panel.

print the following error when I try to create a personalized channel?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.