Community discussions

shkeebee
just joined
Topic Author

Mikrotik CCR-1016

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:19 am

Hi there,

I am wondering if it is possible to have multiple configuration files which can be selected and loaded via the touch screen interface protected via pin code prior to switching ? If not is it possible to use a physical serial-controlled button or relay to achieve a similar outcome?

As far as I can tell, I can only have a user config and a factory restore config .. have I missed something ?

Thanks

lz1dsb
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Mikrotik CCR-1016

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:51 am

Hi there,

I am wondering if it is possible to have multiple configuration files which can be selected and loaded via the touch screen interface protected via pin code prior to switching ? If not is it possible to use a physical serial-controlled button or relay to achieve a similar outcome?

As far as I can tell, I can only have a user config and a factory restore config .. have I missed something ?

Thanks
I haven't heard of a possibility to load a config from the touch screen. I'm not sure that this is possible. As far as I know, this is more or less for monitoring..
Having many different configs is possible though. You can backup your config multiple times and than you can choose what to load. And off course there's always the possibility to load exported confguration.