After upgrading from version 6.39.3 [BugFix] to 6.41.1 and then to 6.41.2, my device [RB751U-2HnD] presented wireless connectivity problems.
I also upgraded the firmware, leaving it equivalent to the ROS.
The causes of the problem could not be identified in the logs.
Even after resetting and redoing all the settings one by one, it was not possible to keep the wireless connection stable.
Please write more detailed what kind of wireless connectivity problems you see.
I have seen a wireless issue on two of the RB941-2nD I have. I don't know if it is the same or not.
Initially it started with wireless devices intermittently dropping. Later on it progressed to more severe intermittent connectivity - about 50 percent of the time there will be no devices connected. Logs would show key exchange timeout and drop the wireless devices about every 30 minutes, then it changed to about every 2 minutes. It progressed further onto the wireless devices not being able to hold stable connection for more than 2-3 seconds, it would not matter if the frequency was set to auto or set frequency. Initially devices tried to connect frequently, then connection attempt became more rare, until almost no connection attempts would be made. Every time the router kicked out the device for unicast key exchange timeout. But it became even worse - the devices were not trying to connect because they could not see the SSID. Those two devices now (no longer at customer) do not advertise SSID no matter what, I can't see it even with kismet. It seems like the radio RF portion just gradually and eventually died after the 6.41.1 upgrade. Multiple resets, and power off/power on did not make any difference.
Needless to say I had to replace these two. Initially they did not have the 6.41.1 firmware installed when they started being weird. When I got the issues, I installed the 6.41.1 firmware which made things worse and ultimately the WIFI portion just does not seem to work at all. The whole degradation from a fully stable working router to fully non-discoverable wifi (even on scans) started about a month after the 6.41.0 upgrade, and tool like 3-4 days with a 6.41.1 upgrade in the middle.
Regular AP bridge, no CAPsMAN, 2GHz-N-only band, 20Mhz channel, 802.11 protocol, WPS disabled, Hide SSID not set. Frequency - regulatory domain, Country - United States, Data rates - Default, Distance - indoors, Preamble - long/both
Hmm, tried setting the country to something else - Latvia - it would make the SSID temporarily discoverable (for about 5-10 seconds) and then it will die again. At the same time the status will claim it is running, at -112dBm noise floor and 2427/20/gn(20dBm) channel (sometimes 2422).
Nothing informative in the logs, even if wireless is on debug