Community discussions

GLUIMAIGINE
just joined

Re: v6.43rc [release candidate] is released!

Fri May 25, 2018 8:08 pm

That version has been withdrawn. You would not want to install that! Get the 6.43rc19
Netinstall 6.43rc19 does not work. I think for routeros 6.43rc17 need netinstall 6.43rc17.

pe1chl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri May 25, 2018 8:22 pm

No. When it doesn't work it simply indicates you are doing something wrong in the procedure.

FezzFest
just joined

Fri May 25, 2018 9:12 pm

API authentication method have changed, see API manual:
https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:API#Initial_login
Wait, the first step in the post-v6.43 login method is to send the password in plain text? Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

bugi
just joined

Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Hi,
i have RBwAPG-5HacT2HnD - wAP AC. I have upgraded to cr17. I cant login with admin / no password after reset. i did try with winbox 3.14rc and with multiple older versions but with no success. Plz help me get my wAP AC under my control.
I even tried netinstall. I did install when mikrotik showed in table, but there was no reboot after that. Still on rc17 after install. I tried rc19 and previus version.

skillful
Trainer
Trainer

Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 pm

Login by Winbox does not work but SSH and Telnet works

mica
just joined

Sat May 26, 2018 4:47 am

Login by Winbox does not work but SSH and Telnet works
Winbox 3.14RC work fine.... What's wrong with me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

verystupidsetup
just joined

Sat May 26, 2018 6:53 am

I reset my cfg with no default settings how do I get back in? It's over 300ft on a tower. I can mac telnet, but it tells me password is wrong.

bugi
just joined

Sat May 26, 2018 7:23 am

SSH and telnet returns wrong user and password.

bugi
just joined

Sat May 26, 2018 7:27 am

Cmon guys! Give as a way to get our MicroTiks under out control. I have tried everting that i could find here.

verystupidsetup
just joined

Sat May 26, 2018 7:32 am

It's been defaulted with no cfg. It has no IP address so no SSH. I can mac telnet and that's it.

mica
just joined

Sat May 26, 2018 8:27 am

I reset my cfg with no default settings how do I get back in? It's over 300ft on a tower. I can mac telnet, but it tells me password is wrong.
download last winbox 3.14RC and "login great again".

bugi
just joined

Sat May 26, 2018 8:32 am

human1982

Sat May 26, 2018 9:21 am

Working. Latency tho working?

imort
just joined

Sat May 26, 2018 9:36 am

Same here, can't login after upgrading both using WinBox and MAC telnet.
Only can connect using SSH with public key auth configured.

jarda
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sat May 26, 2018 5:54 pm

Why those who cannot login even installed the rc version?

bugi
just joined

Sat May 26, 2018 6:11 pm

Why those who cannot login even installed the rc version?
I was experiencing very low download speeds. Been tying several rc versions. But now i have one AP and i cant get on it. Is there anything i can do???? Netinstall recognizes my AP but does not install.

squall0833
just joined

Sun May 27, 2018 10:54 pm

couldn't login , incorrect password

i can login thru web browser just fine

i heard that i need to use winbox 3.14rc but where can i find it?

only 3.13 available to download

sutrus
just joined

Sun May 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Xymox

Mon May 28, 2018 11:25 am

What a mess.

First I connected via serial. Then I reformatted my NAND. So I Netinstalled 6.41.4 as to me that seems like the only stable version. I then updated firmware to the 6.41.4.. I formatted NAND again to be sure once I was sure of my firmware. I netinstalled 6.41.4 again and used a backup from months ago. This resulted in a clean install using a truly stable version of RouterOS. I dont consider 6.42.x or 6.43.x stable.

Once I had that up and going. I repartitioned to 2. I copied my known good clean install into the second partition. Copied the config. i then made it active and rebooted to change to it and verified it was good.

I then switched back and upgraded 6.41.4 to 6.43.19. Of course I lost Winbox access, however, Winbox 2.x works great as it does not use authentication.

So ive been running 6.43.19 for 3 days on a SOHO setup and its working fine. No issues in my simple test setup other then no 3.x Winbox and NO NETWATCH.

I do have a production older PPC based router which is stuck on 6.42.1 and only has 6MB of disc space left and so I cant update it. This sudden irreversible loss of discspace making it impossible to upgrade/downgrade is a unpatched issue that so far is kinda random. But it also occurs with 43RC so watch your system/resources/diskspace. The only way to fix this is NAND format and Netinstall.

Yea at this point these should not be considered Release Candidates, they should be considered engineering daily builds that could brick your device and require physical access with a serial cable to recover. I now consider ANYTHING that comes from Mikrotik in this category. Look at how bad the "stable" release of 42.1 was.

So for me 6.41.4, all services disabled except Winbox and that set to LAN side only with a custom port.

MIKROTIK - PLEASE REVIEW AND CORRECT ALL KNOWN ISSUES BEFORE ADDING ANY NEW FEATURES. FOCUS YOUR STAFF ON GETTING THINGS STABLE AND RESTORING LOST FEATURES LIKE NETWATCH. 43RC19 is close. Fix authentication and add Netwatch.

zyzelis
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon May 28, 2018 11:30 am

@Xymox,
what have we (forum users) done to you?
Please stop flooding forum with useless texts. if you have to say something ugly to mikrotik staff, please write directly to support, not here.

What a mess.

First I connected via serial. Then I reformatted my NAND. So I Netinstalled 6.41.4 as to me that seems like the only stable version. I then updated firmware to the 6.41.4.. I formatted NAND again to be sure once I was sure of my firmware. I netinstalled 6.41.4 again and used a backup from months ago. This resulted in a clean install using a truly stable version of RouterOS. I dont consider 6.42.x or 6.43.x stable.

Once I had that up and going. I repartitioned to 2. I copied my known good clean install into the second partition. Copied the config. i then made it active and rebooted to change to it and verified it was good.

I then switched back and upgraded 6.41.4 to 6.43.19. Of course I lost Winbox access, however, Winbox 2.x works great as it does not use authentication.

So ive been running 6.43.19 for 3 days on a SOHO setup and its working fine. No issues in my simple test setup other then no 3.x Winbox and NO NETWATCH.

I do have a production older PPC based router which is stuck on 6.42.1 and only has 6MB of disc space left and so I cant update it. This sudden irreversible loss of discspace making it impossible to upgrade/downgrade is a unpatched issue that so far is kinda random. But it also occurs with 43RC so watch your system/resources/diskspace. The only way to fix this is NAND format and Netinstall.

Yea at this point these should not be considered Release Candidates, they should be considered engineering daily builds that could brick your device and require physical access with a serial cable to recover. I now consider ANYTHING that comes from Mikrotik in this category. Look at how bad the "stable" release of 42.1 was.

So for me 6.41.4, all services disabled except Winbox and that set to LAN side only with a custom port.

MIKROTIK - PLEASE REVIEW AND CORRECT ALL KNOWN ISSUES BEFORE ADDING ANY NEW FEATURES. FOCUS YOUR STAFF ON GETTING THINGS STABLE AND RESTORING LOST FEATURES LIKE NETWATCH. 43RC19 is close. Fix authentication and add Netwatch.

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Mon May 28, 2018 11:35 am

Winbox v3.14 has been released:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=134940

Xymox

Mon May 28, 2018 9:47 pm

@Xymox,
what have we (forum users) done to you?
Please stop flooding forum with useless texts. if you have to say something ugly to mikrotik staff, please write directly to support, not here.
The forum users here are awesome. So is Mikrotik. Ive been using ONLY mikrotik products for 8 years. Im confident things will get resolved. BUT. Im concerned by all these missteps in a row over the last 2 months.

A manufacturers public forum is the correct venue for my unfavorable posts. This thread is the correct venue for these specific posts as my posts deal with a lack of quality control of a release candidate.

My post of doing a NAND format and Netinstall of 6.41.4 before upgrading to 6.43RC19 and then reporting good results is what this thread is for and on topic. I dont see anyone doing a NAND format before Netinstall, so, I thought it a good idea to cover that and cover how I do a really clean install using partitions to test a RC.

I have experience in working technical issues until they are resolved. I discovered and have worked the Intel Puma issue all the way to Press coverage, a CVE, a class action, a dedicated web site for the issue and finally a firmware update from ALL cable modem mfgrs that is slowly resolving the issue. My web site on the Intel Puma issue http://badmodems.com/ My efforts over 2 years resulted in a change of management at Intel in the connected home division and a better product. It also changed how cable modem devices are tested adding high temporal resolution latency tests as std stuff at the chip development level. I changed the cable modem chip industry and made latency part of the scope in development.

I LOVE Mikrotik, but sometimes some tuff love is required in a relationship :)

diablothebest

Mon May 28, 2018 9:55 pm

Works fine with CHR!

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Tue May 29, 2018 1:48 pm

If you have been following these topics on the forum for some time, you shold know, they are exactly that.

Unofficially "rc" = "beta" or "nightly build". "current" = "rc". "bugfix" ="stable"
No answer to your question? How to write posts

jarda
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue May 29, 2018 1:58 pm

What a small step for normis but huge jump for the mikrotik community!

msatter
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue May 29, 2018 2:14 pm

I find it confusing that any thread about software coming from Miktotik uses the word released in the subject and lets save that word solely for the RC.

Legacy = no further developed
Bug fixed = only security and bug fixes applied
Current = bleeding edge and not always stable
Release Candidate = can break or even brick your device so be warned and prepared
Two RB760iGS (hEX S) in series. One does PPPoE and both do IKEv2.
Running:
RouterOS 6.46Beta / Winbox 3.19 / MikroTik APP 1.2.10
Having an Android device, use https://github.com/M66B/NetGuard/releases (no root required)

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Tue May 29, 2018 2:18 pm

I thought the a warning was included in every post where a new RC is posted?
Note that release candidate versions are published strictly for testing purposes and should not be used on production routers.
No answer to your question? How to write posts

eddieb
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue May 29, 2018 2:37 pm

That warning is perfectly clear. Unfortunately some people don't read.
Running 6.45.2 (stable) on :
CCR1009-8G-1S (2x ipsec/l2tp site-to-site, ipsec/l2tp roadwarrior, dhcpd, dns), CRS125-24G-1S, RB1100, RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT (10pc), RB931-2nD, RB951, RB750GL ,RB2011UAS-RM, CHR running dude (CHR running in VirtualBox on OSX)

Chupaka
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue May 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Unfortunately some people can't read it if they don't visit the forum ;) There's no such warning in WinBox, for example.
Russian-speaking forum: https://forum.mikrotik.by/. Welcome!

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

MikroTik. Your life. Your routing.

huntermic

Tue May 29, 2018 5:37 pm

If you have been following these topics on the forum for some time, you shold know, they are exactly that.

Unofficially "rc" = "beta" or "nightly build". "current" = "rc". "bugfix" ="stable"
So rc!=rc that makes no sense!

huntermic

Tue May 29, 2018 5:40 pm

Unfortunately some people can't read it if they don't visit the forum ;) There's no such warning in WinBox, for example.
And why should people have to read these things, just make RC a real RC and not a nightly.
Naming of releases should be self explanatory

Chupaka
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue May 29, 2018 5:51 pm

And why should people have to read these things, just make RC a real RC and not a nightly.
... or call it "Recently Compiled" instead of "Release Candidate"...

eworm

Tue May 29, 2018 6:14 pm

... or call it "Recently Compiled" instead of "Release Candidate"...
Or call it "Ridiculous Count"... :D Once Linus Torvalds stated:
However, for some reason four numbers just looks visually too obnoxious to me, so as I don't care that much, I'll just use "-rc", and we can all agree that it stands for "Ridiculous Count" rather than "Release Candidate".
Manage RouterOS scripts and extend your devices' functionality: RouterOS Scripts

Xymox

Wed May 30, 2018 4:17 am

As I have said. I love Mikrotik. I literally use nothing else. For 8+ years. I have great respect for Normis here on the forum. I NEVER intended any disrespect to anyone or to Mikrotik. In fact, I have great respect that they have allowed me to post these posts.

I have FLOWN out to 5 client sites so far where I have had recover routers that got botched by the "stable" 6.42.1 using Netinstall. I totaled those up a week ago. Ive spent $4,170 in travel costs and that does not include lost income during this last month. I have not complained to Mikrotik about this. As Mikrotik has been incredibly stable for the whole 8+ years ive used it, I gave them a lot of room for oopsie. Mistakes happen. Its OK. So I just absorbed the costs. The mess was caused by a security issue, not thier fault. BUT. Fixing all the issues from 42.1 to 42.2 in such a short period was stunning. They did a amazing job.

The RC's have been so good and so stable and well thought out and tested for 8+ years they were really almost stable releases. This is what I have come to expect from Mikrotik, stunningly good RCs. So these recent issues with RCs caught me really off guard as its not what I have come to expect. So that is why im concerned. Im concerned something has happened to Mikrotik that *might* be a issue long term. Im worried..

Normis, jarda.. What is the plan for Netwatch ? Has it been permanently deprecated ? I have asked this a number of times and ive never had a response.

Ive been testing RC19.. For my use in a simple NATed SOHO environment its working perfectly in all respects. For me I would say it could be released as 43.1 as stable. Im encouraged that this whole last 2 months was a oopsie and Mikrotik will get back to killer awesome stable.

I want Netwatch back. There is no technical reason, or security reason, Netwatch cant trigger a script. It can be done securely. It might require some work to get there, but, it can be done. I need this back. I dont remember any other feature ever removed from RouterOS before.

I will not post like this any more. Im sorry for the disruptions. Im happy with RC19. My only issue is I want Netwatch and I will be annoying on this issue. Again, im sorry for the disparaging and disruptive posts...

jarda
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed May 30, 2018 7:10 am

Netwatch... I want it back also. More than that I want it better with more parameters like it was already requested by many people in the past. I am also really unhappy with the actual result. If this was the way that mikrotik want to go further I would need to rethink the way how I use my devices. Hope it was just a mistake that will be corrected as soon as possible.

I have absolutely no relation to mikrotik company. I am the same user like all others here. Maybe I am here more often and have better overview what is said on the forum during the time then others and maybe because of that the global administrator rights were given to me. So I help with fight against spam mainly and trying to keep the forum clean from all aspects. Nothing more. I am not able to say anything more over that what I see here or what I experienced myself. I definitely cannot say anything else than speculations about what mikrotik will or will not do, how or when. Normis, strods, uldis, mrz and others are mikrotik representatives, thay should answer that.

Regarding the travel cost to many sites from the same reason... It looks like you are not testing the new versions before productive implementation. Otherwise I cannot explain to myself how you could break many remote sites at once. I always deploy newer versions in vawes starting on the closest sites and continue with the further if nothing bad happens during a week or so. But never at once.

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Wed May 30, 2018 7:34 am

Regarding the Netwatch problem (which actually should not be discussed in 6.43rc version topic) - can anyone provide an example of Netwatch with single line script that is not working but you think that Netwatch should be able to execute it. Please provide single command example. At the moment, we have not seen any actual case (besides misconfiguration due to policies) where this would be a problem.

/tool netwatch add host=x.x.x.x up-script="/system script run test"
/system script add name=test policy=read,write,test,reboot source="/xxxxx"

Send in such example to support@mikrotik.com and we will see what can be improved.

Xymox

Wed May 30, 2018 10:14 am

Regarding the travel cost to many sites from the same reason... It looks like you are not testing the new versions before productive implementation. Otherwise I cannot explain to myself how you could break many remote sites at once. I always deploy newer versions in vawes starting on the closest sites and continue with the further if nothing bad happens during a week or so. But never at once.

YES this above is MY FAULT. BUT. 42.1 at first seemed fine. I rolled it out on my home setup first and then at one client. It seemed fine. Let it run for a few days. It was a serious security patch with a notice from MT to update immd. I then rolled it out across everyone. Again at first it seemed fine. I did not notice I lost disc space and could no longer upgrade or downgrade some devices. Then DHCP started failing. They started going offline. My only choice was Netinstall - confirmed with support. So I had to buy and fedex some preconfigured routers and have contractors install them at my expense and I had to fly out and fix others. It was a painful process.

I still have them all on 6.41.4 and im carefully working with 43RC to get it where I feel its stable and will move clients over to 43 once its stable ready. Im concerned and under pressure as 41.4 has security issues. I gotta have Netwatch tho to make this work. So this is why im being annoying and serious because i need a stable and working 43.x right away. 42.x does not seem to have any hope of getting Netwatch back. So im focused on 43.

Sorry. All of this is off topic. Sorry again for a off topic post.

The release notes for 6.42 seemed pretty clear. It simply does not do anything but read/write/test and reboot"

"*) netwatch - limit to read, write, test and reboot policies for Netwatch script execution;"

I have a topic I started on this some week or so back. I have posted a Netwatch set of scripts that dont work. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=134538

Im out of town working on site, I will get back in a few days. I will try and get my scripts that are run to support. I have scripts that send emails, turn on/off LEDS and trigger DDNS scripts. They stopped working on the release of 6.42.

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm

Xymox - for example, your Netwatch includes this command "/system script run IPSMTP". So are policies write,read,reboot,test or only some of them, only ones that are enabled on this script? For example, no romon policy, no dude policy, etc. And again - this is not 6.43rc version related discussion.

Chupaka
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed May 30, 2018 1:29 pm

And again - this is not 6.43rc version related discussion.
Technically, 6.42 topic is locked, so they continue here :)

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Wed May 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Version 6.43rc21 has been released.

Before an upgrade:
1) Remember to make backup/export files before an upgrade and save them on another storage device;
2) Make sure the device will not lose power during upgrade process;
3) Device has enough free storage space for all RouterOS packages to be downloaded.

MAJOR CHANGES IN v6.43:
----------------------
!) api - changed authentication process (https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:API#Initial_login);
!) backup - do not encrypt backup file unless password is provided;
!) btest - requires at least v6.43 Bandwidth Test client when connecting to v6.43 or later version server except when authentication is not required;
!) cloud - reworked "/ip cloud ddns-enabled" implementation (suggested to disable service and re-enable after installation process);
!) mac-telnet - require at least v6.43 MAC Telnet client when connecting to v6.43 or later version server;
!) radius - use MS-CHAPv2 for "login" service authentication;
!) romon - require at least v6.43 RoMON agent when connecting to v6.43 or later RoMON client device;
!) webfig - improved authentication process;
!) winbox - improved authentication process excluding man-in-the-middle possibility (Winbox v3.14 required);
----------------------

Other changes in this release:

*) dhcp - added dynamic IPv4/IPv6 "dual-stack" simple queue support, based on client's MAC address;
*) dhcp - fixed DHCP server stuck in invalid state;
*) dhcpv4-server - added "allow-dual-stack-queue" implementation (CLI only);
*) dhcpv6-server - added "allow-dual-stack-queue" implementation (CLI only);
*) kidcontrol - added dynamic accept firewall rules in order to allow limit bandwidth when FastTrack is enabled;
*) lte - do not allow to remove default APN profile;
*) snmp - added "rssi" and "tx-sector-info" value support for w60g type interfaces;
*) vrrp - improved reliability on VRRP interface configured as a bridge port when "use-ip-firewall" is enabled;
*) w60g - added distance measurement (CLI only);
*) winbox - by default specify keepalive timeout value for tunnel type interfaces;
*) winbox - show "System/Health" only on boards that have health monitoring;
*) wireless - added option for RADIUS "called-station-id" format selection;
*) wireless - updated "germany 5.8 ap" and "germany 5.8 fixed p-p" regulatory domain information;

If you experience version related issues, then please send supout file from your router to support@mikrotik.com. File must be generated while router is not working as expected or after crash.

Note that release candidate versions are published strictly for testing purposes and should not be used on production routers.

macgaiver
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed May 30, 2018 3:55 pm

Version 6.43rc21 has been released.
*) dhcp - added dynamic IPv4/IPv6 "dual-stack" simple queue support, based on client's MAC address;
Things, just got interesting!!
With great knowledge comes great responsibility, because of ability to recognize id... incompetent people much faster.

Chupaka
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed May 30, 2018 3:59 pm

I wonder if we can do it manually. And where does dst-mac lookup happen in Packet Flow diagram?

raffav
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed May 30, 2018 10:02 pm

So this means that now we don't need to set the user with 'password recovered' when using windows Radius?
!) radius - use MS-CHAPv2 for "login" service authentication;

bbs2web
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed May 30, 2018 10:35 pm

Perhaps it's possible for Mikrotik to consider allowing radius authentication for bandwidth tests, whilst restructuring authentication?

mlenhart
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Wed May 30, 2018 11:36 pm

*) w60g - added distance measurement (CLI only)

Could someone please explain why we can see this also in rc19? Has it been "re-worked" somehow between rc19 and rc21?

kez

Wed May 30, 2018 11:46 pm

*) dhcp - fixed DHCP server stuck in invalid state;
Could you please explain how to enable this function?
I've looked at wiki, but there are details only about leases and bindings.
Cheers

valera5505
just joined

Thu May 31, 2018 1:13 am

*) winbox - show "System/Health" only on boards that have health monitoring;
So... Where's my health?

Xymox

Thu May 31, 2018 4:43 am

I lost 10MB of disc space when I upgraded from RC19 to RC21 on a CCR. Ive seen this same thing on PPC and MIPSBE.. MT Support replicated it and is working on it. After a few upgrades or downgrades you can run out of space and then the only thing you can do is Netinstall as your stuck on whatever version your at. This effects 6.42.x thru 6.43RC21. So careful upgrading as you might be loosing space with each time you do it, this is kinda critical on devices with low disc space.. MT support has seen it, so, its getting worked on.

IMHO always use partitions when you upgrade so its easy to go back.

nz_monkey
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu May 31, 2018 5:06 am

I lost 10MB of disc space when I upgraded from RC19 to RC21 on a CCR. Ive seen this same thing on PPC and MIPSBE.. MT Support replicated it and is working on it. After a few upgrades or downgrades you can run out of space and then the only thing you can do is Netinstall as your stuck on whatever version your at. This effects 6.42.x thru 6.43RC21. So careful upgrading as you might be loosing space with each time you do it, this is kinda critical on devices with low disc space.. MT support has seen it, so, its getting worked on.

IMHO always use partitions when you upgrade so its easy to go back.
I wish Mikrotik would just move to a compressed root image thats decompressed to a Read-Only RAM disk on boot, with a seperate R/W partition for persistent data (configuration files), accross all platforms. RAM is cheap, and a lot of existing platforms already have enough RAM to do this.

There would be the following benefits:

Simpler
* No need for seperate partitions, just let the bootloader select from the different compressed root images.

Safer
* Upgrades are safer as no files would need to be overwritten, and there would be no chance of corrupted filesystems or varied binary versions
* A compressed root image is a "known good" self contained "system" that Mikrotik engineers can QA and test more thoroughly, and know it is going to work. There are no variations between devices due to the upgrade path or corruption.

Higher Security
* The compressed root could be "signed" by Mikrotik and the bootloader would only load signed root images.
* Hackers could not over-write or add binaries to the READ ONLY root filesystem that is running from RAM
* Any maliciously manipulated files would be gone as soon as the device was rebooted.

There are many reasons why the big boys do it this way... Mikrotik should too!
http://thebrotherswisp.com/ | Mikrotik MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCINE | Fortinet FTCNA, FCNSP, FCT | Extreme Networks ENA

chechito
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu May 31, 2018 6:59 am

Xymox - for example, your Netwatch includes this command "/system script run IPSMTP". So are policies write,read,reboot,test or only some of them, only ones that are enabled on this script? For example, no romon policy, no dude policy, etc. And again - this is not 6.43rc version related discussion.
Netwatch problem persist

tested on rb750UP with routeros 6.43RC21

No log error, only log the netwatch up or down, script dont run, no error messages

User owner of the script permissions full
Captura.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.