Community discussions

raffav
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: v6.44 [stable] is released!

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:24 pm

I still do not get what really is this new power line.

nostromog
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:58 pm

I still do not get what really is this new power line.
If you compare this Image (the block diagram of a mAP Lite

with this Image you will see that what they have presented
is a power supply that turns a mAP lite into a PL7411-2nD. I hope it will not be too expensive, because I don't need it
but I would like to play with it, and I have a couple of mAP lites and a hAP ac lite to play with :D

Sorry I can't find a way to resize images

CZFan
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:02 am

Hi

Since the last update we have had multiple clients complaining about existing sites where VoIP experiences issues, from de-registration, no audio, one way audio.
Currently we downgrading the clients back to 6.43.8 which works.

I've sent multiple supouts and support tickets to Support with no feedback.

We're a big distributor of Mikrotik, and this is the first we get with VoIP.

Hi,

I have noticed on this forum that many times the problem is not due to updates, but in fact due to incorrect configurations.

Maybe a suggestion will be to engage with one of your registered dealers / re-sellers which are also Mikrotik Certified to look into the issue (I am both).

This way the Mikrotik Certified consultants can also gain financially and the distributor also supports the registered dealers / re-sellers
MTCNA, MTCTCE, MTCRE & MTCINE

DenisPDA

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:29 pm

Hi,

I have noticed on this forum that many times the problem is not due to updates, but in fact due to incorrect configurations.

Maybe a suggestion will be to engage with one of your registered dealers / re-sellers which are also Mikrotik Certified to look into the issue (I am both).

This way the Mikrotik Certified consultants can also gain financially and the distributor also supports the registered dealers / re-sellers
Greetings
Can you clarify what the error is?

Borage
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:47 am

Static host route is very unreliable in this release. I have a web server that I need to reach through another gateway and it works sporadically.

I didn't count but it works approx. 30 seconds and then a timeout for 30 seconds and so on.

DenisPDA

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:40 am

Static host route is very unreliable in this release. I have a web server that I need to reach through another gateway and it works sporadically.

I didn't count but it works approx. 30 seconds and then a timeout for 30 seconds and so on.
I confirm
This is a firewall problem.

susoldmitriy
just joined

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:08 pm

hi all. i have a problem with dude 6.44. I will stopped dude and have problem. router CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+
>dude print
enabled: no
data-directory: disk1/dude.db
status: applying settings: disabling: waiting for config changes to
flush (12061435 bytes in queue)

what i can to do?

bitdoctor
just joined

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:02 am

!) ipsec - added new "identity" menu with common peer distinguishers;
!) ipsec - removed "users" menu, XAuth user configuration is now handled by "identity" menu;

Upgrade (via Terminal) from 6.43.12 Stable to 6.44 Stable on CRS125-24G-1S and RB450G.

Upgrade went smooth, but on devices that had IPSec configured, WebFig still shows the old Users menu (now empty) and does not show the new Identity menu. Under Terminal, the "/ip ipsec identity" was created. All previously configured IPSec tunnels and RW logins are working without problem.

On other devices that had no IPSec configured, the WebFig Users menu was removed and the new Identity menu is shown as expected.

Askey307

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:22 am

Hi

Since the last update we have had multiple clients complaining about existing sites where VoIP experiences issues, from de-registration, no audio, one way audio.
Currently we downgrading the clients back to 6.43.8 which works.

I've sent multiple supouts and support tickets to Support with no feedback.

We're a big distributor of Mikrotik, and this is the first we get with VoIP.

Hi,

@CZFan

Not sure if you read the thread properly, however, we're also both and all of us are at least up to MTCRE. I also cannot share the config of our clients due to a Non-Disclosure agreement. This is companies that's been using these units quite a lot, we talk few thousands of the routers especially the RB750 and 951G. We don't touch their config which work. When they downgrade with the exact same config everything works. When they use 6.44, it stops working. Even our in house Mikrotik Certified Trainer looked at it and suggested to downgrade.
So config is not a problem.

Currently all our clients are happy with 6.43.8. No issues reported or anything. We'll keep it that way till another update has been released.
Also you're welcome to look at our site to get some input to what we do and what we are:)
www.miro.co.za

Deantwo
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:08 am

Not sure if you read the thread properly, however, we're also both and all of us are at least up to MTCRE. I also cannot share the config of our clients due to a Non-Disclosure agreement. This is companies that's been using these units quite a lot, we talk few thousands of the routers especially the RB750 and 951G. We don't touch their config which work. When they downgrade with the exact same config everything works. When they use 6.44, it stops working. Even our in house Mikrotik Certified Trainer looked at it and suggested to downgrade.

Currently all our clients are happy with 6.43.8. No issues reported or anything. We'll keep it that way till another update has been released.
Without knowing even a little bit about your configuration, no one here will be able to help identify the issue. Since we don't even know which router features you are using (bridge, ike1, ike2, IPsec, etc.), it is hard to know what might have changed in the update that can cause you issues.
If you can't share the config here and believe it is a bug in the update, make a supout while the issue is occurring and mail it to support@mikrotik.com. Then they can help you troubleshoot it and find the issue.
I wish my FTP was FTL.

Askey307

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:17 am

Without knowing even a little bit about your configuration, no one here will be able to help identify the issue. Since we don't even know which router features you are using (bridge, ike1, ike2, IPsec, etc.), it is hard to know what might have changed in the update that can cause you issues.
If you can't share the config here and believe it is a bug in the update, make a supout while the issue is occurring and mail it to support@mikrotik.com. Then they can help you troubleshoot it and find the issue.
@DeanTwo

Wer'e currently awaiting Mikrotik's response for several cases.
I just posted here as some feedback regarding our finds with the firmware. Not looking for a fix:) more also trying to see if others experiencing the same and what the outcome was. Only feedback I got so far is their looking into it. None since then.

cdemers
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:18 pm

Been experiencing random ethernet link negotiation problems since this version. Have a rb1100x2 and a wireless wire dish refusing to keep a gigabit connection. And on a ccr1036 unable to negotiate 100mbps with a Cisco router, have to set speed and duplex. Everything fine on older version.
Just a couple examples.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

kayander
just joined

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Upgraded hAP ac^2 with an active l2tp/IPsec connection, also some CRS305, CRS326, hEX. Had no issues whatsoever (ipSec input accept rules existed)

Thanks to Mikrotik for the hard work on supporting their great product and pushing such big updates. Keep it up!

Отправлено с моего Mi A1 через Tapatalk

GWerewolf
just joined

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Is it ok that we have < 3 MB of free space on our 16 MB devices after update?

Caci99
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:30 am

Is it ok that we have < 3 MB of free space on our 16 MB devices after update?
It depends on your files, for example on mine Hap ac lite there is nearly 4MB. On these boards the update package is saved on RAM instead of HDD.
-Toni-
Don't crash the ambulance, whatever you do

rushlife
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 pm

ip neighbor

In most cases I don't see ip address.

All mikrotiks around are on the same version, 6.44 stable.
"Discovery interace" is set for "all" on all my devices.

kadety
just joined

Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:29 pm

I had problem with IPSEC VPN connection. This 6.44 created one dynamic peer, and not working my VPN's with dynamic IP.

N0X
just joined

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Hi, i update my SXT SQ lite 5 to this new version, i use in ethernet ARP ¨reply-only¨ and i have problems, random clients lost the acces for long time, is random ... i put ARP to ¨enable¨ and all is ok ... in other versions of routerOS i don´t have this problem ...

jokke
just joined

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:12 pm

No reply to the issues observed in comment #148 and Comment #183?

I see the problems as well.

If SNMP is active, I see "snmp,warning timeout while waiting for program 20" in the logs.

All CLI interaction touching the interfaces in any way hangs.
I.e.
/interface print
Must be Ctrl+C'ed.
/export
# mar/13/2019 13:07:54 by RouterOS 6.44
# software id = QS0J-S1KQ
#
# model = CRS328-24P-4S+
# serial number = xxxxxxxxx
#interrupted
#interrupted
#interrupted