Community discussions

MikroTik App

Micknowsbest
just joined
Topic Author

Free mikrotik 3011

Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:21 pm

My loss your gain.. tried to set up a wisp ..not my cup of tea , I can't figure out how to port forward on this ... I have managed to setup pppoe server connected to ibill.io for billing.. managed to get ftp server passthrough ...I can't figure out how to get eth 2 back on but u can reset it of course ...I'm just going to switch to ubiquity since they use AI ... I really did try and learned alot .. documentation is beyond me, aparently I need to change mac address to get router to recognize it because it sees the old one then the doc start talking about binary lol or all the videos on youtube are from India and I cant understand them lol I really wanna make my own documentation for others but my tutor kinda threw me by my self .... It's sucks because I love the pricing compared to ubiquity ....it's unfortunate that config files are only for certain devices .. I think money could be made selling premade config files with purposes ..

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Free mikrotik 3011

Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:35 pm

Are you sure?
I can help you get port forwarding working.
Just post your latest config here
/export hide-sensitive file=anynameyouwish

to get started.
I'd rather manage rats than software. Follow my advice at your own risk! (Sob & mkx forced me to write that!)
MTUNA Certified, by the Ascerbic Llama!