I would like to officially ask MT a few questions. I think not only on my behalf but also other buyers of your products.
1. Why do you have such a strange policy of new product announcements?
(We will not say anything until there is a big MUM where something will announce)
I understand it as if you introduced any great innovative products that could be you sneak a competition or anything, but after several years there has released any innovative product ? (not counting CCR)
The same competition. What would you have to steal? dynadish project? CRS project ?
2. Why do not you cooperate with the environment that buys your products?
Only in the great mystery you design something and goes something like this that are hard somewhere to put / install, or has shortcomings:
1) switch models CRS display at the top, rather than do it from the front and then maybe adding as a full rack ears
2) netmetal - as we have done version of the SFP is where the jack DC?
3) groove - why not add to their angular N as in the METAL version.
4) SEXTANT - removing covers very cumbersome
5) Why mounting to the SXT no vertical adjustment? (I know that it is often unnecessary but sometimes it would be useful)
6) QRT - theme with earthing screw screwed from the inside also not hit
7) Routerboardy without housing - why reset is not always from the Ethernet so that it fits as a substitute for example, the QRT
8 ) Why you not design QRT so that it fits them another RB for example RB922UAGS-5HPacD with SFP and DC. ?
9) FTC - what was that? cover project? this hard to use, maybe with DC jack , but without what is this ?
I just write like this out, but so what?
Perhaps a good idea would be to officially publish what are you going to produce and before production allow users to submit suggestions and amendments to the draft devices?
And this atmosphere of great secrecy yourself to the most innovative products.
Why do you not do products what your clients would like to see?