MikroTik App

spaxton
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Huawei HPSP2120 with MikroTik

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Dear friends,

I know that this topic may be discussed several times but I didnt find any solution in existing topics and all of them are old. judging by the subject, You can guess that this topic is about GPON and MikroTik. Currently I have HPSP2120 Huawei SFP module and I wanted to use it with mikrotik in several places instead of Huawei HG8245H Router. I have tried this module with RB953GS (Do I need some other Routerboard?) and it gets recognized but I dont get link up and running... When I plug the optical cable in it I get a checkbox in the SFP page of the interface which says "RX LOSE". At that moment RX Power is about -20 dBm. Is there something I am missing here? There may be something I don't understand or something to configure in the module itself but I have no idea how. Please check the attached photo (optic cable was disconnected when the screenshot was captured). Can someone help me a little bit with this?

Unnamed QQ Screenshot20180413210158.png
Best Regards!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stricky
just joined

Re: Huawei HPSP2120 with MikroTik

Fri May 15, 2020 11:45 am

did you get it to run ?

chris