Community discussions

MikroTik App

2fast4youbr
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Cloud Router not working but leds working

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:28 pm

Guys, I have a cloud router for about 4 years and never had any problems. The last update was 6.41.

In the last month, the monitor was off, but the lights on the doors were flashing normal, but he did not rotate anything. I would turn it off / on and it would go back to normal. This happened once in a month. Then the frequency was increasing for every week, until yesterday when I switched off/on and it did not come up anymore ... what could be?

https://vimeo.com/273679668

https://ibb.co/kQhkDT

thanks.

Baok
just joined

Re: Cloud Router not working but leds working

Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi, i have same issue. Have a CCR1016-12G for a 3 years. On older OS it was all good. After update, my tik hangs one time on week. On it hang i've lost connection to mikrotik, internetn and any connections. I was trying connect to tik directly from notebook, and find my tik with winbox via neibhoor, and i find it and i can connect to it, but tik has no errors in log, and all looks fine, but didnt work. I ude a downgrade twice to 6.39 and now on 6.36, but it still hangs one time on week. I found a firmware tab and it says that factory firmware is 3.10, my FW is 3.33 but i cant downgrade it, i do not know how to do it. Maybe problem is in it...
I'm trying investigate, why is hangs, but i didn't find anything. temperature, loads, logs.... nothing...

cdemers
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Check capacitors in power supply

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2fast4youbr
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Check capacitors in power supply

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Changed the power suply and few capacitors and the problem continues...

Must be something in other part of the logic board, but I could not find the blue print of the board to do more tests...

thanks.