Did a last try: downgraded to the version you are using, 6.39.1... same problem.
Don't know why I am still not conviced this is a hardware issue... but I'am not expending more time on this.
So, to summarize for future reference:
- RB450G "freezes" at about 50oC, reboots automatically some time later
- sometimes it goes beyond 50oC
- Factory Software 6.29.1 (2015) and Factory Firmware 3.24
- in use for less than one year (don't know if was used before) in an Air Conditioned room
- started to freeze two or three months ago (winter)
- capacitors look OK
- tested with factory default configuration
- tested 6.39.1, 6.41.4, 6.42.6 and 6.42.7
- tested 12V power source
- tested reducing clock to 300MHz
- supout file is never created, there is nothing in logs
Concluded that there is a hardware problem preventing the unit to operate properly above 50oC (until someone discover a high temperature limit somewhere
Many thanks you all for your kindly help!
All the best!