Problem is that few days ago router suddenly started to reboot every minute or few (time is random, but no more than three minutes between reboots). What I've already troubleshooted and tried without success:
- Log file simply states either "router was rebooted without proper shutdown" or "router was rebooted without proper shutdown by watchdog timer"
- Of course, no timers/watchdog has been set
- Disconnected every LAN/WAN cable
- Looked at the router resources - CPU/RAM barely used, temp and power supply voltages ok
- Tried to reset the router, and then did hard reset by clearing config completly
Is it safe to assume that this is hardware failure, and router can be discarded?
Needless to say, that now when I have to buy a new router, I somehow not inclined to Mikrotik SOHO products anymore...